Feedback from participants in Elektro 2022
Andrey Zabelin, Director General of IEK Group:
- We have been participating in Elektro for many years in a row and are very pleased that this day coincides with the company’s birthday. We are celebrating 23 years old. We are presenting a great number of new products which, I am sure, will interest sophisticated audience.
We are ready for today, ready to support all consumers of quality products and contribute to the development of the Russian business. I believe that more and more Russian manufacturers will appear. There is a huge number of talented people in Russia who are able to substitute foreign manufactures.
Valery Ryabov, Deputy Director General of PANDORA:
- Elektro is designed to showcase new products made in our country. And our company is exhibiting all novelties created over the last year. Of course, these are innovations, real import substitution. This is the future of our homeland demonstrated at the exhibition by hundreds of respectful participants.
We wish all participants and organisers of the exhibition further success. We are happy that the show is progressing from year to year. We plan to continue participating in it.
Anastasia Svechkaryova, Advertising Director at TDM ELECTRIC:
- Our company, now in its 15th year, has been a regular exhibitor at the Elektro exhibition for 14 years. We produce electrical, lighting, cable and wire products. Our stand is always full of visitors. These are our existing partners, distributors and, of course, our potential customers.
Many thanks to the organisers, who are always very attentive to the exhibitors.
Onur Uzun, Manager for Marketing and Business Development at TEKPAN/PDS:
- This is our first exhibition at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds, in Russia. I would like to note that the exhibition organisers have been supporting us all the time. We are satisfied with the service. On the first day of the show we already had several business meetings. It was a good day. Tomorrow we are expecting even more meetings. We see big advantages of this exhibition as we want to expand business between Russia and Turkiye.
Massimo Giovenzana, General Manager of Giovenzana International B.V.:
- I'm back at Electro 2022. Why here again? Because I’m proud to be in Russia. I am glad to be among the companies that support this country. We invited all our partners in Russia and from neighbouring countries to come to Electro in Moscow, because it’s one of the most respectable exhibitions. Now, after Covid and the imposition of further sanctions, we are making deliveries. Every 15th day our truck comes. We have been working here for 70 years, and we are happy to be in Moscow, in Russia.
Press Service, EXPOCENTRE AO