Svelen to present its copper and copper alloy products at Elektro exhibition
Svelen Co. Ltd. will take part in the Elektro 2019 exhibition. Svelen experts will show visitors their products used in cable production, electrical engineering, metallurgical, construction, and transport sectors.
Since 1991 Svelen Co. Ltd. has focused on manufacturing and supply of copper and copper alloy products (rod, wire, electrical copper bus, hard copper bus SHMT). Recently, it also started producing copper powder, copper cutting, SHMT 12 bus, platelike shaped Anod Ě1 section and selling copper flexible insulated busbars.
Main types of Svelen products
- Copper, low-alloyed and bronze non-insulated wire intended for electric power transmission in aerial power lines and electric transport feed lines. Ranges Ě, Br1 and Br2.
- Copper, low-alloyed and bronze contact wire used in overhead contact systems for non-traction railway consumer feed lines and electric power transmission to transport.
- Rectangular cross-section copper bus and wire. Copper bus is used to produce current-conducting wire, busbars, switchboards, busbar assemblies, as well as low voltage equipment and electric service panels.
- Customized copper section according to customer’s design. Copper sections are largely used in electric engineering and cooling systems, for instance, distribution buses in metal-clad switchgear cabinets, terminals, switches or switch-boards, cooling systems for electronic equipment.
- Copper wire, mostly required by manufacturers of cabling and wiring products. Also used in electric motor winding and light-gauge welding. Copper mesh is used in industrial construction for occultation.
- Copper, low-alloyed oxygen-free rod, a semi-finished material for the production of copper wire, contact wire, bus and other electrical products. It is widely used by cable manufacturing plants and electrical engineering factories.
All products manufactured by Svelen Co. Ltd. meet the requirements of the relevant state standards (GOSTs) and engineering specifications. Svelen guarantees quality of products, on-time delivery and bona fide partnership relations.
The Company will welcome visitors at stand No. FB055 in the Forum Pavilion. You will be able to discuss cooperation-related issues with Svelen Co. Ltd. representatives and executives who will be present at the stand every day throughout the duration of the exhibition.
The 28th edition of the Elektro International Exhibition for Electrical Equipment. Lighting Engineering. Building Automation is organised by Expocentre AO and supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Spanish Association of Electrical Equipment Manufacturers (AFME), the Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO), the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Slovak Republic, and the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) under the auspices of the Russia Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The exhibition will be held at Expocentre Fairgrounds from April 15 through 18, 2019.
Svelen Co. Ltd. was established in 1991. It is an upswing manufacturing enterprise with state-of-the-art equipment, close-knit team of professionals, more than 10,000 m2 of manufacturing area, and well-developed access roads making it possible to dispatch and receive goods delivered both by motor roads (trucks) and by rail (cars and containers). The company manufactures and supplies copper and copper alloy products for cable production, metallurgical, electrical engineering, construction, and transport sectors.
The Elektro International Exhibition has been held since 1972 and is a major trade show in Russia and the CIS in electrical engineering. Its high standing has been confirmed by an independent event audit. Elektro is the only exhibition in Russia and the CIS with broad international participation of at least 25 countries annually. Traditionally, national pavilions are presented by Germany, Spain, China, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and India.